Cloud Storage Services in Pittsburgh
The arrival of cloud storage services has changed the way people and businesses in Pittsburgh and throughout the globe store their data and communicate with each other.
Businesses no longer need to house large, bulky filing cabinets, and they don’t even need on site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
In a nutshell, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their personal device.
A business may use the cloud to store documents that their employees need to access regularly, or files that simply need to be archived.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have access to their stored files whenever they need it.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Pittsburgh?
The invention and widespread use of the cloud has certainly changed the way business is done throughout the year. A few reasons to use the cloud at your business include:
- Remote access: log in and access information from anywhere
- Increased security: hosting companies take care to keep all data secure
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Natural disaster protection: servers are backed up often
- Scalability: pay only for the amount of storage you use
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: don’t pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Pennsylvania Business
If you are interested in cloud storage services for your Pittsburgh based organization, we can help. Call us at (412) 423-2230 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.